Publié le 31.07.2022
To assist a family living temporarily in Paris suburbs with their two children ages 6 and 8 years old.
The oldest one has autism and the smallest is a typical boy (no disorder).
The environment work will be at home. Our main believing values are love, happiness and faith. Based on them a non-conventional home learning program is being defined and we will need the candidat assistance to implement it.
Activities outdoors are also one of the main missions in this adventure.
Ideally, skills or experience with special children (as autistic with limited verbalization) are desired, however they are not the main requirement as showed in the candidat profile.
Initially, it is expected 3 days/week and 4 to 5 hours per day (to be settled).
Your living experience and open hurt will allow us to succed in this journey.
Please only reply if you believe that more than salary you can add hope, love and faith in this short term project.
Profil du candidat
1. Believing God - Christian principles
2. Portuguese speaker (or/and English as second option)
3. Open mind, charismatic and naturally love with children
4. Skills to teach (support to implement a home learning program)
5. Love for nature and explore in outdoors
6. Able to join activities outdoor
7. Experience with special child as autistic (ex. use of pecs, gestual languages, or others)
8. Criative and communicative
Durée de travail
Setember to December 2022
Contact et documents à adresser
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Informations pour postuler : Cv, recommendation letter (if any)